New Zealand Tours
When heading to New Zealand there are numerous tours to choose from. We know its not easy to decide which company to go with so hopefully the following breakdown will help in deciding which tours suit you best.
NEW ZEALAND TOURS ONLY
Unlike other tour companies we only focus on one country. Our staff and owners are from New Zealand and we are passionate about creating tours that soak up the best of the land of the long white cloud.
tours with a difference
With many tours its a cliche but these trips are totally unique. You can find out more about what makes a Flying Kiwi tours unique.
REACH PARTS OF NEW ZEALAND OTHER TOURS DON'T
There are a few reasons why you will end up seeing something different on one of our tours:
- we have a license with the department of conservation which enables us to stay in beautiful locations that other tours don't have access to
- we stay in commercial campsites popular amongst New Zealanders and not other tourists
- we hike and cycle off the beaten track to reach places others cant and few even know about
- with over 25 years experience we have been able to locate and explore the best parts of New Zealand and bring them to you
ENJOY TOURS THAT REFLECT THE BEST OF NEW ZEALAND
A trip to New Zealand is about getting outdoors - exploring amazing landscapes from mountains and glaciers to beaches and bubbling geysers. It's about exploring the wilderness on amazing hikes and bike rides, trying unique, once in a lifetime experiences and hanging out with other New Zealanders to learn about the culture and history whilst experiencing their unmatched hospitaility. It's about getting out and about in the Worlds greatest outdoor playground and that is what our New Zealand tours are designed to do. View our New Zealand tours.
- Ultimate Explorer Tour - from 27 days
- Grand Traverse Tour - 15 days
- Reverse Traverse Tour - 14 or 15 days
- Hot Rocks Tour - 9 or 10 days
- Northern Wanderer Tour - 8 days
- Beach It Tour - 4 days
- Northern Light Tour - 5 days
- Northern Express Tour - Auckland