Frequently Asked Questions
Hopefully we have all the answers here to any questions you may have regarding our Snow Tours. If the answer you are looking for isn't here, contact one of our friendly team who will be happy to help.
Yes they are! All prices listed on our website and trip flyers are in New Zealand dollars.
We sure can! Let us know the following and we'll get back to you with options...
- are you happy to share travel arrangements or do you prefer private transfers?
- do you need accommodation before or after your Snow Tour?
- how many nights and what type of accommodation would you like (a basic private room, private room with ensuite, shared hostel room)?
- what's your nightly budget for accommodation?
Absolutely! Let us know the following and we'll get back to you with prices and options...
- Your flight arrival and departure details (date and times)
- Are you happy to share travel arrangements or do you prefer private transfers?
- Where are you staying? If you haven't booked your accommodation, let us help you (see previous question)
We prefer to run trips with a good number of passengers on board as this increases your tour experience and helps us be kind to the environment. We look to depart with a minimum of 8 passengers. Once we have reached this number we would generally ‘guarantee’ the trip, so that you can be certain that it will run. The decision is always made 4 weeks prior to departure and if you are booked on a trip that needs to be cancelled for any reason, our reservations team will get in touch with you and try to find an alternative date/trip that suits you.
We have your comfort in mind and where possible have booked exclusive group accommodation. We are however an adventure tour and keeping true to the Flying Kiwi culture we endeavor where possible to get you off the beaten track and into the more exclusive remote areas, meaning that at times we need to share our accommodation with other independent travelers.
Accommodation while on tour will be in 2-6 share rooms. Private double or single rooms can be booked most nights for an additional cost of approximately $80 NZD per night.