New Zealand Tours
TOURS AND TRIPS
Rollover the options below to find the perfect tour for you. note: 'Days' shown are the minimum number required to complete a tour but you can hop on/off with passes valid for up to 2 years.
Create Your Own Tour....
Can't find the perfect tour? No problem - our trips are very flexible with options to hop off, transfer to other spots and more. More about custom tours »
Ultimate Explorer TourTour days: from 27 daysTour starts: Auckland or Christchurch (can start loop anywhere)Tour price: from $3,950.00
Our most popular trip and quite simply does everything - the best trip you can do.
Grand Traverse TourTour days: 15 daysTour starts: AucklandTour price: from $2,460.00
Not enough time for the full kahuna but want to see both islands - try this?
Reverse Traverse TourTour days: 14 or 15 daysTour starts: Christchurch or QueenstownTour price: from $2,095.00
Experience New Zealand’s finest National parks on an exceptional trip from south to north.
Hot Rocks TourTour days: 9 or 10 daysTour starts: Auckland or WellingtonTour price: from $1,700.00
The full North Island loop combines the unique thermal wonders of NZ with beautiful beaches.
Northern Wanderer TourTour days: 8 daysTour starts: AucklandTour price: from $1,510.00
Auckland to Wellington via the Bay of Islands & the best cultural and thermal highlights.
Beach It TourTour days: 4 daysTour starts: AucklandTour price: from $650.00
Enjoy a few days of fun in the sun. We dip into warm turquoise waters, golden beaches around the winterless North.
Northern Light TourTour days: 5 daysTour starts: AucklandTour price: from $945.00
Auckland to Wellington via gorgeous beaches, the cultural centre of NZ & the best one day walk in the World.
Northern Express TourTour days: AucklandTour starts: WellingtonTour price: from $282.00
This swift journey from Wellington to Auckland via the gorgeous west coast.
Summer Blast TourTour days: 16, 17 or 19 daysTour starts: Christchurch or PictonTour price: from $2,734.00
Explore & enjoy the 4 corners of NZ’s most diverse island on this amazing loop.
Southern Light TourTour days: 9 or 10 daysTour starts: Picton or ChristchurchTour price: from $1,991.00
Perfect if you don’t have enough time to complete the full South Island but love stunning scenery & awesome activities.
Wild West TourTour days: 8 or 9 daysTour starts: Christchurch or QueenstownTour price: from $1,388.00
Enjoy some of the World’s most incredible coastal scenery on the “wild” west coast mixed with our favourite national parks.
WHO TRAVELS ON YOUR NEW ZEALAND TOURS?
If your interested in exploring New Zealand, if you like active and nature based tours and if you want to travel with a smallish group of cool people then we are a perfect choice. Our tours provide you with great flexibility and the chance to try the best adventure activities in New Zealand's finest locations. We aren't another party bus but do know how to enjoy ourselves and with an average trip rating of excellent our clients certainly agree.
The tours are suitable for all ages and very popular with groups and individuals. New Zealand is an outdoors paradise and our New Zealand tours are designed to ensure you spend as much time as possible exploring the Worlds best outdoor playground.
5 GREAT REASONS TO JOIN OUR UNIQUE NEW ZEALAND TOURS
- OUR TOURS REACH PLACES OTHER BUSES DON'T VISIT. Our custom made vehicles and license with the department of conservation enable us to spend time in the most beautiful locations, away from the tourist trail. We make time to visit all of New Zealand's must see's and do's but it's the "secret" spots that make our tours so memorable.
- AWARD WINNING NEW ZEALAND TOURS OPERATING FOR OVER 20 YEARS. Like a fine wine our tours have got better with age. Named by National Geographic last year as one of the Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth Flying Kiwi is a well established and reliable tour that always delivers the very best in customer service and experience. We have also received a number of accolades within New Zealand including numerous environmental, industry and tourism awards year after year.
- FREE HIKES AND BIKE RIDES EVERYDAY. New Zealand was made for bikers and hikers and we have found the best tracks and rides to enjoy. Everything is optional and we have free hikes everyday. Its the ideal way to get out and immerse yourself in some of the World's most stunning landscapes with other travellers. The best part is you finish the tours healthier than you started - that's right, our tours are good for you.
- AMAZING ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT NEW ZEALAND. We stay by beautiful lakes, gorgeous coastlines and breathtaking mountains, your accommodation gives you a front row seat. You will wake up to amazing views and dine in the middle of jaw dropping landscapes. It's an invigorating way to start your day and if you don't fancy camping we also have numerous cabin upgrades options for a taste of rural luxury.
- FLEXIBLE TOURS THAT YOU CREATE. Our tours are great for convenience - ensuring your food, accommodation and transport are all provided so you have more time to enjoy the things you love. However, our tours also give you that little bit extra - the chance to take extended breaks at any point. If you fall in love with a particular area (its very easy in New Zealand), have family to visit or fancy doing a ski season in Queenstown then why not jump off the bus and get on another going past. The convenience of a tour + the flexibility of a hop-on/off bus = perfect New Zealand Tours everytime.
"Thanks to everyone at Flying Kiwi. The trip was perfect from start to finish and your staff couldn't have done anymore. New Zealand is such an amazing country and your tours give everyone the chance to see and do all the best things." Maddie, AU